Wed, Mar 17|
3-Day Holiday Programme to Build Resilience and Enhance Performance For Children
“A study conducted by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) found that Singaporean students were significantly more anxious about tests and grades compared to their international peers.” ~ Channel News Asia’s commentary on 30 January 2021
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Mar 19, 2021, 12:30 PM GMT+8
Singapore, 100 Dairy Farm Rd, Singapore 679057, Meeting Point is at Carpark A
About the Event
As parents, we do our best to support our children by ensuring that their basic health needs, such as getting enough sleep and maintaining a balanced diet are met.
However, children can be underperforming even when they are high-achievers. They may have over-relied on their IQ, family support or even luck, leaving them vulnerable in the long run.
How can we cultivate long-term resilience, avoid burnout and possible behavioural problems in our children?
Join us in this collaboration amongst three powerful nature, arts and wellness programmes, especially curated to cultivate resilience and overcome anxiety in schooling children.
Enjoy the benefits of connecting with nature, arts therapy, Spinal Flow therapy, as well as wellness and performance coaching within this programme!DETAILS
Who is this for: Children ages from 11 to 13 who would benefit from developing mental, emotional and physical resilience to manage various demands from school, family, friends and community
Group size: 3 groups capped at 8 per groupOVERVIEW OF PROGRAMME
Working with heart-centered coaches from The Affirmative People, expert practitioners of Spinal Flow Techniques from RealEase to botanical inkmakers Shirin and Liz from Wild Dot, the participants will:-
- Gain clarity on the issues and outcomes they want to achieve and learn the competencies that affect their decision making, drive, effectiveness, self-efficacy and well-being.
- Uncover limiting beliefs that have held them back and learn to reframe their core beliefs, values and habits to create new empowering ones.
- Experience improved focus and relaxation via light touches on specific points on their body, which naturally rebalance their nervous system. They will learn self-help tools to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Experience deeper connections and interactions with nature via the creative artmaking process.
- Learn to source for natural pigments and materials to make paints and art tools, and to express oneself with Nature's gifts.